Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Review of Black Metal Practice Balisong Butterfly Knife Trainer

This is actually perfect for me. I am horrible at playing with butterfly knives and have actually cut myself before attempting to play with one. This one is exactly the same as a real butterfly knife, just not a real blade. It has a nice smooth finish with no rough edges. The color is very nice. It does have holes in it as you can see, which I thought was a nice detail that they added. It is not heavy and is fairly simple to use. This one is pretty fast once you get use to it, which is why I am glad it is not real. I have gotten my finger many times while using this. But hey practice makes perfect right? I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad. I have included the link and a photo.

Black trainer knife link


No comments:

Post a Comment