Saturday, July 25, 2015

Review of Fairy Princess Party Favor Fairy Wings Fairy Wands Fairy Headbands 6 set

This is a set of six. They come individually wrapped which makes it easier to give out. The sets include a pair of wings, a wand, and a headband. The wings are made of mesh and wire, so they are breathable and do not cause your child(ren)'s back to sweat. They are very lightweight. I will tell you they are covered in pink glitter that will get everywhere. This was not a problem for me, but I know some people don't like that. The wand has a butterfly on the very top with tassels that hang down. The headband has butterfly antennas with fuzzy pink feather like material around the top of the head band. The headband does fit comfortably. These are great for thank you bags, or if your daughter is like mine, dress up for her and her friends. This is super cute and priced perfectly. $30 for a pack of six is only $5 that is about what you would pay normally. All in all I would this is a great set that would be perfect for your little girl. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts. I have included the link.

Fairy link

No comments:

Post a Comment