Sunday, July 12, 2015

Review of 3 Pack Pacifier Clips for Girls, Pink & Grey

I have these in blue for my son, and wanted to get them in pink for best friend's little girl. These are the cutest pacifier clips. The colors very pretty with amazing designs on them. They are two sided so you pretty much get six. These are great for holding pacifiers and well as toys. The material is high quality and is very well stitched together. I have not seen any loose strings of threads. They are  machine washable, which makes cleaning them super easy. The clip is made of metal and does hold tightly onto anything you clip it to. It does not damage clothing while using them, and is very easy to open and close. These are super cute and a must have for any little girl. I was allowed to test these for my thoughts good or bad. The link has been provided if you would like to look at these.

Paci holder link


No comments:

Post a Comment