Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Review of SUKKIRi Baby Ring Sling

My son is a total mommy's boy. He wants to be with me all the time. I do not mind this except for when I am trying to wash dishes or do laundry. This is why this baby sling is perfect for me. I can wear this while trying to get things done around the house and he still gets to be with me. This sling is made from a light weight fabric that is very breathable and will not cause your baby to over heat and sweat. It is stretchy and can be maneuvered around quite easily. The rings are very well attached and hold the fabric tightly so you do not have to worry about your baby falling out or the sling coming loose. It is very easy to put your baby in the sling and take them out. This provides great support for the baby and actually helps to support the baby's weight off of you. This comes in handy if you are always on the go, or if you are like me and have housework you have to get done with a clingy baby. This has made things a lot easier on me as I know can hold my son and still have both hands free. I love this sling and would recommend it. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts. I have included the link so that you can see this for yourself.

Baby sling link

No comments:

Post a Comment