Friday, July 10, 2015

Review of Imixlot Turquoise Blue Beads with Disc Coin Long Chain Necklace

This necklace is quite long, but is beautiful. The design is unique. It has very pretty blue beads that run down one side, with two links of the chain in between them. The chain is a link chain and goes with any outfit you are wearing. The gold coin on the bottom is super cute and adds to the design of the necklace. The clasp is very well attached and well made. There are extra links with the clasp so you can adjust the length, but I kind of like mine long. The colors of this necklace compliment each other very well. All in all with the price this is, how well made it is, and how beautiful it is, I have to say this is a must have accessory! I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad. I have provided a link for you as well as a few photos.

Necklace link




No comments:

Post a Comment