Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Review of Epica 4-in-1 Heavy Duty Hand Blender

I have always wanted a hand blender, but I did not even know where to begin to look. Then I was offered a chance to test this for my thoughts and was very excited. This one is powerful and blends very smoothly. I was surprised at how well it really does work. It does come with multiple attachments, which I love!! Included it the: Handle, Stainless steel whisk attachment, Stainless steel purée/blend attachment, Chopping bowl attachment with stainless steel blades, and a Storage jar with lid. So actually you are getting more than just the blender. The handle is very well made and fits perfectly in your hand. It is very light weight and easy to grip. The is a high and low setting so you can choose your speeds. On the bottom of the handle is two silver buttons that you push to release the attachments. The cord is very well attached and well made, so no need to worry about it burning up. It does not get hot when in use for long periods of time. With all the attachments and how well this works, this is something every kitchen needs. It comes in handy!! I have included a link as well.

Blender link

No comments:

Post a Comment