Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Review of Self Coiling Combination Bike Lock

This is a very nice high quality bike lock. It does come with a strong combination lock made on to it, which is easy to use. Setting a combination for the lock is very simple as well. It has instructions with it that are short and straight to the point, which I like. It is a coil or spring shape when it first arrives, but it is easy to use it however you like. It also comes with a mounting bracket which I thought was cool. This is very heavy duty and strong. I do not think anyone will be able to break the lock or cut the coil easily. It is quite durable as well. It is right at four foot long, which is long enough for you to protect your bike (or anything else) very well. It is thick which a nice smooth coating on it, which was a nice detail. This is very nice a great to have! I was allowed to test this for my thoughts. I have included the link as well.

bike lock link

No comments:

Post a Comment